Sunday, September 10, 2006

Live your Life

With all these people dying(like Steve Irwin yesterday,the crocadile hunter)I said fuck it and went out and bought a jet ski for me and my daughters to have fun with!You never know when your time is up,so I decided a long time ago not to fret about the little stuff,and then decided its all little stuff,so just live like you might not be here tomorrow,to say nice things to friends instead of hurtfull things,and just enjoy the little things in life..like a sunset!Or going out all weekend with my kids and friends and providing a little fun for everyone..Was a really special weekend,as I have wanted a boat most of my adult like,but spent the money on work equiptment before..This time,I spent the money I had extra on me,and my kids.Shit,you never know if a bom b is gonna explode in a container in the harbor near me.Or mt reineer might blow its stack finally.Or if..or if..or if...there's always something to worry about ,but theres also somethings to be thankfull for at the same time.Jody,I'm enjoying the rest of my life,and I hope you do the same!

No comments: