Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Affirmations of Abundant Supply

Following are other power affirmations for abundant supply.
Choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you --
those that resonate with you, or strike an emotional chord.
It is important that the words feel comfortable to you and
are in line with who you are. Feel free to create one for
your specific need by substituting other words that have
special meaning to you:

Affirmations of Abundant Supply:

* I am now open to receive.
* Life is easy, I have an abundance of whatever I need.
* I now have surplus, all my needs are being met.
* I have unlimited abundance.
* I now give and receive freely.
* This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us.
* I now live in a rich and loving universe.
* Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
* I am always supplied with whatever I need.
* I move forward with an expectancy of my greatest good.
* I look for and receive a bountiful supply.
* My greatest good is coming to me NOW.

No comments: