Thursday, March 06, 2008

they dont hate us

Orlee,I have to congratulate you and the rest of the older ohio women voters who
came out and rescued Hillary from an early retirement from the contest.I dont
know how she did it .(Im still smellin something fishy in those contests by the
way)The way the youth came out to vote it's still makin me scratch my head in
bewilderment.as to how she stole the vote..Probably the same way Bush stole
Florida,huh?lol...So now it will come down to superdelegates,and again,I think
with the way the election is being followed this time globally,Your party is
about to have a pretty tough convention.You better order extra hookers for the
delegates..Cause its gonna be like south korea's parliment swinging on each
other and trying to land kicks and head butts.You and Willy have it right
though,it aint over till november..I didnt vote in my primary eather,so things
could look real different by the time the main election comes around.I'm still
pissed and boycotting washington state elections cause of th
e gov race that was stolen by a democrat after a republican won the vote and the recounts,but on the 3rd
recount bullshit prevailed and they declared the other person the winner all of
a sudden..Horseshit back door politics I call it.
Also,My grandfather was a life member out of the painters union,and received a
union pension after he retired till he died..It wasnt much,but it was
something..And it did him good..But today my same painters union has sold my job
to illeagle mexicans and rotates 600 mexicans around for 200 jobs,in order that
nobody gets enough hours for benifits,and they get triple dues,and eliminated
vacation pay,and charge you twice for dues checkoff fee.I'm sorry,but this is
not the same union my grandfather helped build..In fact,his son,my uncle,quit
the union after 17 years service in disguest,along with his son my cousin. Both
are ultra craftsmen,like none left today in the unions.In california,they asked
my dad why he didnt go out to the jobsites anymore to see how the product was
performing(mudd) He would calmly tell them " I dont speak spanish!"Oh,and last year I bought my first non
american car,my saab..but it was already here,and the sweeds are ok,they dont
hate us..Mudd out.

No comments: