Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dreaming out loud

Dreaming Out Loud
Give up the life where you felt you were dead
Unflourished egos being drawn from my head
This smoky room has laid dormant too long
A reassurance that I just can't go wrong
A heartbeat tremors from the touch of your hand
The sudden movement that I did not have planned
Fearless is my stare while I'm caught in your eye
A rushing chill from the sound of your sigh
Turn out the silence that holds everything back
No inhibitions while you slowly attack
Just trip and glide while we make the lights dance
We found the moment here to take a new chance
Carnal desires keep us spinning around
Thrown off your guard where we fell to the ground
A whispered plea puts my head in a cloud
You make me feel like I'm dreaming out loud
Gave up the life where I felt I was dead
Finding redemption at the foot of my bed
Embrace the fire
In the passion and pain
We reach a level where there's so much to gain
No rhyme or reason how you've stolen my heartThe world's ending couldn't tear us apart
Lovelorn senses pulled you out of the crowd
You make me feel like I'm dreaming out loud

http://www.joerenzetti.com/main.html

No comments: