Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cant wrap his head around

From: MnS <emmness@gmail.com>
> OK ... so I gotta give you props when props are due ... you got all the
> stuff you wanted to get
> or did the stuff you wanted to do.
> But, unfortunately, I can't wrap my head around what that has to do with
> whoever is in office Bush (now) or Clinton (before Bush). No president has a
> direct influence over how you make your money, spend your money or use your
> time, and hopefully they never will.
> It would seem to me that you were determined to do whatever was necessary to
> get/do the things you wanted and you completely suceeded and this speaks a
> lot for you and your character. Especially after you were told to get ready
> for a wheelchair .... that's preserverance and I respect that !
>
> Bottom line is .... our political system is broken .... as each year the
> politicians seem to make subtle changes to the rules or laws that regulate
> how government operates. I still firmly believe that we need to keep
> religion AWAY from politics ..... it's like gas and matches .... you don't
> give them to children to play with ... especially TOGETHER.

No comments: