Thursday, February 28, 2008

superdelegates

ok,I guess you just dont understand the question..But first lets not compare
FLYING AND GAMBLING COSTS to the price of a ticket to a football game..They are
not 1000 dollars unless you buy them from a scalper on ebay or somewhere
else.The price of a ticket is still under 100 bucks,except a playoff game..So I
still dispute your vacation theory..That said,for the fourth time,How do you
feel when obama gets more delegates,has more of the popular vote,and yet still
might not get the partys nod for their candidate because of an old rule put in
place by fast talking men in back rooms?This rule could let these old croonies
decide who the candidate will be regardless of the voters.As if they know better
who should get the nomination.This act could be considered treason in my mind.If
I was a democrat I wouldnt put up with this crap..This is all I'm asking.how do
you feel about this situation?Not who your voting for.
If you still have no idea what I'm talking about,I suggest you pay a little more
attention to the details of whats going on in your party.Do a search for SUPERDELEGATES and you
should be able to find some info on the rules for superdelegates.Thats what I
would like answered.Waiting for the next novel..Mudd out.

No comments: