Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I must Piss you off

@msn.com>
>
> ...lol hold on while i munch on a steak... so you have employees.. thats great
> you need them .. i didnt know you owned a company.. and you have set up
pensions
> and payrolls and all the things that go along with being employed.. do you
have
> workers comp and full benefits.. i know its difficult to set some of these
> things up but i am just curious.. how about unemployment? you must be doing
> well.. and oh by the way.. hold on munching on a potato and some salad lol..
> whats with me not sharing my pension.. why would i do that.. ofcouse i have
> money in the bank .. we were forunate enough to work for union labor.. which
set
> into motion the benefits we have.. hell i have benefited from my father being
a
> union man to moving on to willy whos father who was union and most of my
> brothers were union workers.. the wealth of most union workers is well known..
> my mother in law worked till she retired from goodyear.. they are still
> battleing for benefits for thier retired workers .. and themselves.. so yes we
> planned well or my husband employer did.. he went by all the rules in the
> process.. i bet your wages are based on what a union worker would get ..
>
> lol i must really piss you off lol...
>
> oh by the way nixon was the first i think to dip into the social security fund
> to borrow or take some of the excess to fund god knows what.. we were at war
at
> the time.. and i bet if you look into it you will find as with most of the
> presidents after that, took from the fund on a regular basis.. where do you
> think george got the money for war.. wasnt from his back pocket.. ronald regan
> was a democrat till he turned republican to run for president.. which was a
big
> controversy back then.. alot thought he was still partial to the democrats
under
> his own party.. which is ok by me..
>
> do you know how much of a social security check your mom got before they cut
her
> by 30 dollars you mention that she was bothered by that.. you need to remember
> that most older americans who got those benefits .most didnt have pensions
> either.. . your mom including used that money to live on.. they didnt do the
> things like we did.. with cable tv. vidio games.. going out to eat on a
regular
> basis.. going to the store was a big event and it wasnt a supermarket it was a
> store. most road buses.. cars were a luxury too.if they actually owned a car
it
> was one shared by 2 or more in the family. so if you think they lived a
> extravagant life style share it with us..
> my father went for the cheese the government gave out.. he stood in the line
and
> took cheese , butter and i think they gave rice and some other things here..
and
> yes he didnt need it but he lived during the depression and if the government
> gave it he excepted it.. so there was always a block of cheese in the fridge..
> along with planting a garden and haveing more vegetables to give an store away
> ..
>
> did i mention that when i turn 62 i also will get a check from the government..
> my account is not worthy of alot but willy's is and i will recieve half of
> whatever he might get from our government.. some in my circle of friends think
i
> do not deserve a check since i was a stay at home mom.. and worked only from
my
> house and didn't pay into the system as their wives did.. i say oh well .. if
i
> marred another man or was married 6 times i could choose which husband makes
the
> most off of the system and then get my half check from that.. i am looking
> forward to my check.. for sure..
>
> as far as me giving to charities.. i perfer to keep my contributions private..
> if i give its my business and i would guess the amount you give is private
too..
> working for mcdonald is not a bad job if you can stand it.. they do have some
> benefits from what i understand.. but i can tell you this i tell my children
..
> no matter what job you do .. do it with pride wether is garbage man or
president
> make your effort the best you can.. not everyone gets the cushy jobs in life..
> and make sure your educated enough to make sure you can walk and talk with the
> best ...
>
> my family has had every kind of worker from minister to professors and a head
of
> a university , to fisherman and boat builders.. my brother was a artist and my
> father was a rubber worker.. who ran for a office in ohio till i was a teen
and
> won everytime.. my grandfather was a gambler on my dads side and was murdered
> when he won a big poker game.. as the story was told to me.. my other
> grandfather was a shrimp boat fisherman and then built boats for a living.. my
> cousin on my fathers side is a therapist and writes books and lectures all
over
> the world. her daughter works for the new york times.. i could go on but my
> family is as diverse as any you will ever meet..
>
> i think you also mentioned my gambling.. geesh i am trying to spread all these
> subject out.. its like this.. we all have our vices.. you do a lil bong on the
> side i am unsure the cost of that and with drinking.. myself.. i have never
done
> drugs , i dont fault you for doing them, and i dont judge you for it.. but i
> would guess its as expensive or more so that the amount i use for my
> entertainment.. a addiction is just that something that you think will make
you
> feel better .. only to find out that in the end .. it was mostly a waste of
> time.i know you will tell me the drugs are medicinal to you.. both can be
> considered illegal . i have friends who dont gamble and they too make comments
> about it one in particular collects bicycles.. there called whizzer bikes.. he
> has probably 20 thousand dollars in 3 bicycles.. so wasting money is something
> everyone does..no matter what.. wether its smoking even cigeretts or
gambling..
>
> me i am just a old fat grandma who works at home.. has a eye for makeing money
> sitting right here on ebay and enjoys my life.. i eat to much.. i watch t v.
to
> little and i piss you off big time i guess lol. we get our bills paid on time
> and help our children out when nessessary .. god aint life grand...
>
> i should put a disclaimer at the end of this..
>
> this letter was formed from statements that i actually eat with this mouth
lol..
> why yes i do. in the process of writing this its ok he is mad at me for what
> happens here stays here .. and in the end hopefully after this lame election
> ..my party will win and it will be his turn to be upset with all the working
of
> the democratic office .. not to mention is pisses off most republicans on this
> list.. or maybe it will be better for our country we will have to wait and
see..
> anyhow in the process of this letter if it hit home a little to much and
pisses
> anyone else off. SOWWY..

No comments: