Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We do sling mudd

by orlee :
yea he is right about one thing.. we do sling mudd .. pardon the pun pretty good.. as for my stickin my had down your pants lol .. if its anything like putting my hand in your pocket.. i didnt find anything there either.. just a pocket nothing else.. not even a bump..lol.. so to compare that note lol.. it aint happening.. if that was a form of appology all is forgiven.. truth is as truth does.. we all see things differently.. its like memories everyone has some .. if 2 share the same memory its going to be different and little details will be added and forgotten.. its the same with politics.. and cleaning your house..when someone comes to your house.. they don't notice what you do .. the notice what you dont do.. never mind you worked hard to fix things up.. but hey then i have a saying.. if you arent paying my bills you have no oppionion on my life other than the amount i let you have.. that and free advice is what you pay for it nothing.. so inlight of that.. we can all say lets get on with the election and my party winning...

No comments: