Thursday, February 28, 2008

celebrity Death Match

I think the country is well aware of Ohios plight with that debate and your
emails.Ohio is not alone I'm afraid.I saw it coming with raising intrest rates
at the same time oil went to 80 bucks a barrel.
Now as far as being an undercover newscaster,funny you should mention
that..My longtime roomate jimmy is a democratic lead guitar player,and I play
the republican bass player/piano faker sometimes we make up songs to the news
shows (such as the ever popular 'pump an Iraqi) and end up making ourselves
laugh so hard we cant play anymore.All songs are politically incorrect,which
adds to their charm.I've been trying to get him to get with the program and
start makin ourselves a name on utube or cable radio as the Mudd and Jimmy
show,just for a laugh.But he would rather seek out homeless musicans and play
with them.Maybe someday he will go for it with me.Preferably during an election
cycle,as we seem to grind off each other well with our opposing views.By the
way,he's a Dennis Kucinich fan,which I am constantly teasing him about.I have a letter from George Bush hanging next to Jimmys door
with a picture of the white house I taped on it to make it look more
presidential.He still hasnt
commented on it,but he did like the 2008 calender I gave him for christmas of
george and Laura Bush closeups.
And as far as my ability to pick out the bad parts of any political
speech,thank my dad for this trait,as he was instrumental in grooming this
ability.
As far as why dont I like supporting the poor,we already do,I just have a
problem when I go work on section 8 housing projects and every one of them low
income people drive better cars than me and mine
do..Mercedes,bmw's,jags..etc..Because we pay their other bills,they get to buy
luxury vehicles.All I ask is somebody checks where the money goes someday.Which
wont happen cause thats more expensive than just giving it away,cause then you
got 2 groups stealing the money.The checkers and the checkees.
And lastly but not least,why dont I look for the good in the candidates?I'm still looking..The last I checked,the last 2 republican candidates have
run a totally muddslinging free campaign ,which I applaud.They even like and
admire each other,which I find a little discomforting,but not as scary as Mc
cains wifes eyes..Have you seen those light gray firey eyes?Pretty scary if you
ask me..I'm hoping it was the camera angle and glare..otherwize she might be the
antichrist..Mike,sue,hes your Senator,is she a good women,or a drill sargent
just waiting behind closed doors with a whip?Her "I'm proud of my America"
comment seemed like a challange to obamas wife..Is celebrity death match still
playing?Thats the fight I wanna see,maybe in the octagon on ultimate fighting.

No comments: