Tuesday, February 19, 2008

lets compare

ok,lets compare...on a personal note while bush has been in office..I have 
1.bought a home I thought I'd never be able to afford..
2.Bought a truck and car,paid both off in less than half the time alloted,
3. Paid cash for my dream 57 inch tv,also got the surround sound sony to add to
the system.
4.Started a business without much capitol or help from anyone,including the
govt.
5.bought almost every musical instrument I have ever wanted,including a studio
in my basement,9 keyboards off ebay,3 drum sets,2 bass guitars,3 electric
guitars,amplifiers,mics,cords,mixers,smoke show,light shows,1 desktop and 2
laptops to add to my system and network.
6.I bought a jet ski
I'm not trying to brag,I just want you all to know that I did all of this
after being told I had 2 incureable deaseses and that I should get ready for a
wheelchair and not much of a life!So I have to disagree with my friends that
there is anything wrong with this administration and that it doesnt encourage
growth and success.and by the way,if you want the list of what I lost while Clinton was in office,just ask..That
list is way longer than the one i just did for bush.So I respectfully disagree
with your premise that the govt is to blame for your situation!YOU are in
control of YOU,and if I can do this,everyone else can too.Be positive,not
negative,and you will be far further in your life.Muddhaa out.

No comments: