Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Uncle Johnny

Hold on while I finish my bongload..phhhhtttt..ahhhhhh..I'm glad you took that
email in the spirit it was written orlee..I'll only clear up 2 mistakes in your
last response..It was my grandma who was a democrat that hated reagon till the
day she died..Not my mom..My mom worked for General tire also when it was called
aerojet general out in southern calif.She is still alive and does not recieve a
pension..my dad doesnt eather..He was able to earn,save,and invest..And he even
helped my moms youngest brother with some money each month for meds he needed
till last week when he shot himself in the head and left a note saying he
couldnt even afford to wash his clothes anymore.My mom and dad found him when
they went by to see why he wasnt answering their letters anymore.So when someone
suggests that I dont know how fucking hard it is to be able to retire,or that I
am way over the line by suggesting we all help each other ,trust me,I know! .And
my sister called me crying that she felt guil
ty of not doing more to help Uncle Johnnie..I said well,maybe you should look at these feelings.You
see,she could have moved him onto their property and things would have been
easier for him,but more difficult for her.She instead choose to move my parents
way out there so it would be easier for her to take care of them in her and
their retirement.
O,and you are right about the stealing of the social security money orlee..I
know of 3 times in my life congress borrowed the "extra" money in the kitty to
pay russias wheat bill. Thats a fact..they did it while reagon was in office
also..and clinton.and bush 1 But now the russians are are friends,right?them and
China..And pigs fly!

No comments: