Thursday, February 28, 2008

Im glad

I'm glad you are getting something out of orlee and my debates Pete.Thats
exzactly why I am writing all of these emails..To get others involved and so
people outside the usa learn a bit more of our system,which certinly isnt
perfict,and needs refining with our help.The system was set up before the
current media blitz,and has fallen into manipulators hands.It can be fixed
though.I do get kinda tired of standing alone against the democratic smear
machine..To be honest my dad started teasing his step-mother when I was growing
up about being a democrat,and they went round and round every election cycle.So
thank you to orlee for reminding me of those good times with dad and
grandma..and allowing the debates to continue.Ok,so they wernt such good times
with mom telling dad to change the subject and the tv!Then my sister would start
in teasing grandma that she would like to date sammy davis jr. and grandmas
mouth would drop open and then she would just shut up and grumble..Yes,this is
the
same one who hated reagon.So during the 80's it was real testy..And I learned to hold my own against the
democrats.

No comments: