Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Republican Manifesto

Actually orlee,I think your the only one who watched it..lol..I admit,I missed
it..But I probably would have been teary eyed and stood up too when everybody
else in our party was paid too.Its in the manifest..You know,the republican
manifesto that we all have to sign before they give us our gun licences.Poor
Georgie..You'ed pick off his scabs if he fell out of a plane,wouldnt you?The guy
has a hard enough time trying to talk in public,let alone please you.Pick a new
fight with a current opponent,k?And get some estroven pills to calm those night
sweats where you lay awake thinking how else you can hate gw..At least my
girlfriend says they work,and I hope so cause shes got a concealed weapons
permit and an additude and a snub nosed 38 caliber..And your worried about pella
grants...lmfao..Mudd out..

No comments: