Thursday, February 28, 2008

You dont Piss me off

And you dont piss me off as much as you think..I just like facts being bantered
about,not bullshit.Again,now you've changed your story from going to a football
game will cost you a vacation for a family,(check below if brain needs
refreshed)to tickets for a season will cost a vacation and superbowl tickets are
18,000 (ha,good luck selling those,most go for 2-5,000 bucks.)I guess if this
makes your point,go ahead and change..I know this is a womans right..And I have
an offer for the seattle thunderbirds aa hockey team 10 tickets for 50
bucks.Thats not bad,and you get to hang out with funny canadians who have
nothing better to do on a saturday night than watch hockey. Nice job ignoring my
question again on the super delegates issue with obama and hillary..I really
want to know what you think..about hillary if she goes to super delegates to
secure the democratic nomination..Dont dodge it..dont fill the page with babble
that doesnt pertain to dick..Answer me please!

No comments: